St. Croix Eyecon Spinning Rod
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Built with proprietary Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology.
- Hybrid guide platform featuring SeaGuide® Aluminum Oxide guides with black frames, Atlas Performance stainless (SS304) guides and a black PVD coated tip top.
- Sea Guide® IPSA reel seat with thread covering nut and black hood on spinning models.
- SeaGuide® TCS reel seat with black hood on casting specific model.
- Premium-grade cork modified split grip spinning rod models with tailored foregrips designed for each technique.
- Premium-grade full EVA contoured handle and foregrip on casting model.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific walleye series designed for superior performance utilizing custom handle configurations, unique to each model, for angler comfort and functionality.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.