- The Daiwa Carbon Case Freshwater Travel Combo is a travel-ready spinning combo.
- Daiwa Sweepfire 2000 that can hold up to 220 yards of 8 pound monofilament.
- Sturdy 5-piece rod that is easy to assemble and break down.
- Sleek and durable protective travel case.
- Available in 2 rod length/power variations.
The Daiwa Carbon Case Freshwater Travel Combo is a travel-ready spinning combo featuring a Daiwa Sweepfire 2000 spinning reel and a multi-piece spinning rod. The perfect combo for the casual freshwater angler on the go, the Carbon Case Travel Combo is a basic, yet capable set-up that's easy to keep stashed in your car, boat, or garage until ready for use.
The combo is perfectly suited to throwing small baits and lures for freshwater species like bass, trout, and panfish. The Sweepfire 2000 reel can hold up to 220 yards of 8 pound monofilament and is smooth and easy to operate thanks to its Digigear construction. The combo's travel case is sleek and durable and keeps the combo protected until ready for use.
Available in 2 rod length/power variations.