Cashion Element Series Worm/Jig Casting Rod
The Cashion ELEMENT Worm and Jig rod has been designed with versatility in mind. The ELEMENT Worm and Jig rod is built for a wide assortment of technical uses. Whether you are throwing a spinnerbait, a Texas Rig, or a football head jig, this rod will handle it! Engineered with Cashion’s Toughened Epoxy formulation with Advanced Interface Bonding and standard modulus carbon fiber, these blanks will be both strong and sensitive. It’s exactly what every angler needs in a worm and jig rod.
The ELEMENT is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a cork rear grip, EVA foam butt, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Cork grip for all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- Ergonomic blank exposed reel seat with cut down threads for direct blank contact
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Engineered ceramic size 5 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance