Whether you’re working topwater lures or hard jerkbaits, an extra-fast tip is key! When retrieving a hard jerkbait or topwater lure, all it takes from The Cashion ELEMENT Topwater / Jerkbait rod is a slight twitch of the rod tip making it nearly effortless to work the lure. The tip also helps with the hookup ratio, as it absorbs energy, loads independently and allows the angler to set the hook without pulling the lure away from the fish. When your next personal best is on the line, make sure it stays on by choosing the right rod!
The ELEMENT is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a cork rear grip, EVA foam butt, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Cork grip for all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- Ergonomic blank exposed reel seat with cut down threads for direct blank contact
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Engineered ceramic size 5 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance