Looking for a fishing rod that does it all? The Cashion ELEMENT Multi-Purpose Rod is the go-to for buzz baits, Chatterbaits, worms, bigger walking-type baits, spinnerbaits, and all things in between! This rod was designed off of two of our best selling ICON rods. The ELEMENT Multi-Purpose is built on a 7’1″ blank with a slower taper that loads more throughout the blank with a great backbone. Take a look at this affordable, American-made, scientifically superior rod today.
The ELEMENT is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a cork rear grip, EVA foam butt, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Cork grip for all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- Ergonomic blank exposed reel seat with cut down threads for direct blank contact
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Engineered ceramic size 5 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance