Cashion Element Series Frog Casting Rod
Every angler loves a good frog bite and having the right rod makes this technique even better! The Cashion ELEMENT Frog Rod is 7’3” with heavy power, which allows the angler the leverage required for powerful hooksets both short and long. The length also helps keep bass pinned down and comes in handy when steering them away from heavy cover. The ELEMENT Frog Rod features a fast tip that turns into straight backbone for fishing in and on dense vegetation. It also comes with size 5 running guides – ideal for knot clearance and avoiding the buildup of debris when fishing in the slop!
The ELEMENT is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a cork rear grip, EVA foam butt, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Cork grip for all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- Ergonomic blank exposed reel seat with cut down threads for direct blank contact
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Engineered ceramic size 5 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance