Cashion Element Series Drop Shot Spinning Rod
The Cashion ELEMENT Drop Shot Rod is specifically designed for imparting subtle life-like action to soft baits and for sensing even the slightest hit. The unique, fast tip features about 12″ of super-sensitivity, for exceptional feel and responsiveness while working the bait. The blank transitions seamlessly into backbone which means it has plenty of power to spare, from casting upwind to fighting the fish all the way in. The ELEMENT Drop Shot Rod features a split-handle configuration with a cork grip for all day comfort and an EVA foam butt for enhanced durability.
The ELEMENT is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a cork rear grip, EVA foam butt, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Cork grip for all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Engineered ceramic size 6 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance