Cashion Element Series Crankbait Casting Rod
The Cashion ELEMENT Crankbait rod is an absolute necessity in any anglers rod locker. Whether you are pulling a square bill through structure or throwing a Little John crankbait, Cashion has built the ideal, most affordable American-made rod for these techniques. The ELEMENT Crankbait rod is built on a CR4r blank engineered for sensitivity, durability, and performance. Take a look at the eC7MHMF and the eC73MHMF to see what model best suits your needs.
The ELEMENT is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a cork rear grip, EVA foam butt, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Cork grip for all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- Ergonomic blank exposed reel seat with cut down threads for direct blank contact
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Engineered ceramic size 5 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance