St. Croix Mojo Bass Spinning Rod - 7'1" Medium Fast
- MOJO BASS SPINNING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific bass series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
Following a complete redesign in 2016, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII carbon and IPC® tooling technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value.