Anglers everywhere understand that the proper spinning rod makes all the difference when downsizing. The Cashion ELEMENT Multi-Purpose Spinning Rod is designed to be used for an array of techniques. The CR4r blank has a fast tip action that allows pin-point casting control. The medium-heavy power is the perfect power for fishing shaky heads, whacky rigs, or smaller jigs. The ELEMENT Multi-Purpose Spinning Rod is a must in every angler’s arsenal.
The ELEMENT is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a cork rear grip, EVA foam butt, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Cork grip for all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Engineered ceramic size 6 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance