Bajio - BalesBeach - BasaltMatte - SilverPlastic
You never know what the day will bring. When the fish are hitting, stay focused; if you can’t spot any action, take a siesta. Named after the infamous flat in Islamorada that’s a magnet for monster tarpon and square groupers, Bales Beach is ready for whatever the day has in store—be it the rush of a dawn fishing mission or casual afternoon tending the grill.
A wrap-around style with additional side coverage built into the design, the Bales Beach is molded with our proprietary, bio-based nylon for a lighter, more durable frame. Its lenses come in six different colors, all featuring polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology which blocks 95% of blue light, as well as durable anti-scratch and oleophobic lens coatings.
- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Built-in side shields for maximum sun protection
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate