The combination of a traditional football-shaped head with a custom plastic v-shaped weedguard creates a jig that can be dragged across ledges, gravel bottoms, and chunk rock without snagging while still allowing for easy hooksets. Like other jigs in the CrossEyeZ family, the Football Jig is molded with a super-hard virgin lead alloy that prevents paint chipping, even when bounced across rocky bottoms. Armed with a longshank 5/0 VMC hook, wire trailer keeper, and hand-tied 100% silicone skirts in patterns designed by David himself, the CrossEyeZ football jig is a must-have for anglers serious about tangling with big bass!
- Designed by Bassmaster Elite Series pro and jig fishing guru David Walker
- Traditional football-shaped head ideal for probing rocky or gravel covered bottoms without snagging
- 5/0 long shank, round bend VMC black nickel hook ideal for targeting larger bass
- Custom molded v-shaped weedguard eliminates snagging while allowing for easy hooksets
- Wire trailer keeper oriented on top of hook to prevent tearing chunk-style trailers
- Skirt color schemes carefully designed by David Walker and hand tied with copper wire